Setting up a Euro currency current account

Hi

I am very new to QuickFile, I have been running my business (a limited company) without problem for some 12 years with the aid of a spreadsheet and an accountant to handle my end of year accounts and calculate my CT liability. I have started using QuickFiles due to HMRC’s decision to “Make Tax Digital”. I provide services around the world and invoice in either GBP or Euro, to which end I have both a Sterling current account and a Euro current account. I see from other questions that it is possible to set up in QuickFile a Euro denominated current account, but for the life of me I don’t seem to be able to find the option in QuickFile that would allow me to do so. Please would you point me in the right direction. Thank you in anticipation.

Best Regards

Tony

Hi,

You may find this useful: Invoicing in foreign currencies

Within this article it states:

Hope this helps?

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the Account Currency box doesn’t appear when I add a new bank account. Could this be because I am using a free to use version of QuickFile? If so, what is the cost of upgrading to the full version? And how do I go about upgrading?

Thank you

Tony

Hi Tony,

I believe you have to enable

for the option to become available.

I believe this is all accessible from the free account. The Power User subscription is £45 + VAT per year.

Thanks,

1 Like

Thank you

That worked fine, thank you very much for your kind help.

Best regards

Tony

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.