Sneak preview: New invoice styles gallery

Add us to this. As a design company the current offering leaves us with a lot to be desired, although satisfactory for the time being knowing you guys are hard at work making it loads more flexible.

Cheers!

@Kieron I’ve moved you to the new system. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

The thing I would like to see is seperate templates for estimate/ quotes and invoices as I like to state the work required on the job sheet at the top of the quote and then list the charges as I am a handyman this is critical to avoid confussion over what is included and what is not in the job.

Would love to test this please.

@Thegarrett you can now switch this on from your account, see instructions here:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/manually-upgrade-to-the-new-invoice-styling-gallery/399

These features are enabled by default on any account registered after 9th August.

Hi Glenn,

I cannot upgrade to the new Invoice styling gallery as it doesn’t give me the option. Could you have a look please.

Many Thanks,

If you are using the soon to be discontinued contemporary design you need to switch to the standard template first, then the green button to the invoice gallery will appear on any invoice preview screen. @Thegarrett I’ve updated this for you.

Hello, I’ve recently signed up and could of sworn I had at one stage viewed the template gallery. However now the option has disappeared?

I really need to change the template and get rid of the column showing “units” as it’s unsuitable for my business

Can you please tell me how to access the templates?

Many thanks. Viki

It’s a small green button visible in the top left corner of every invoice preview page. I’ve gone in and hidden those columns for you. For anyone else wishing to do the same you’d need to add the following CSS:

Amazing thanks Glenn.

Hi Glenn,

I am still unable to upgrade to this new invoicing system, still stuck on the original one…

Looks like you are using a static invoice template. Go to sales menu >> Invoice customisation and click the link to change to the standard template. All options will then appear.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.