Sole trader Proprietor Drawings instead private bank account

I am sole trader and I added my business account to Quickfile. I set up it as main account now.
Could I remove my private bank account and all remaining tags connect to Proprietor Drawings?

Can I just make sure we’re both on the same wavelength?

You currently have a bank account set up, but this reflects your personal bank account. You have no set up a business bank account and set it to your main account, and you want to know if the original bank account can be deleted?

Yes I want my Business account to be main account. And I changed it in settings. Now it is main. My personal is second one. But I want to know if I can stop transferring transactions to personal but instead use proprietor drawings account. I don’t want to use personal account from new tax year

As long as your personal transactions are recorded correctly (e.g. not included in the businesses balance sheet for example), then that should be fine.

It’s worth remembering however that the balance of your personal transactions would need to be moved to be shown correctly on the balance sheet. There’s a more detailed post on this, here

I created buisness bank account to keep only buisness transactions. One more question - can I use proprietor drawings for payments now(not all only few payments. I will try to use only buissness accounts)?

I don’t see a problem with this assuming those payment originated from your personal account and not the new business account. I would however defer to your accountant just to be sure.

Thank you . I had this problem for last tax year only(I created businesses account in December). Now I use only my business account.