Terms & Conditions Acceptance

Do we have anywhere or a feature that ensures that anyone using the system actually accepts or agrees to terms and conditions?

I presume you are referring to how you engage with your clients, rather than the terms and conditions for using QuickFile as a business?

If an issue arises between a customer and company, particularly if a customer has broken terms, then its simply not enough to have those terms stated on an invoice or on a separated page.

For terms to be legally binding, Terms have a customer has to click to agree that they have accepted those terms, so a feature perhaps on login or prior to purchasing needs to be added.

I’ve had a search through the forum but couldn’t locate any feature requests for displaying and allowing users to accept a bespoke set of terms and conditions.

There were some requests for Ts and Cs to be appended to the invoice PDF (see here). If this covers your needs then feel free to add your vote, alternatively if you’d prefer something that is more integrated to the system then I am happy to convert this post to a feature request?

For terms to be legally binding, they have to be physically accepted by the customer at some point. Perhaps either at login or prior to purchase.

Terms on the invoice or on a seperate page are not legally binding because there is no physical acceptance by the customer to prove to anyone that they were accepted by the customer.

Yes a feature request please.