Tide Business Banking

Hi. I’ve just opened an accredited Tide Business Banking. One of the new challenger banks. Are there any plans to allow feeds to integrate with Quickfile?

Hi @Martyn

We certainly have plans to link up with more banks going forward, especially as Open Banking becomes more widely adopted (it’s currently used by only a handful of the big banks for example).

We recently added support for Revolut too. I’m sure our development team are already on the case here, but I will mention this to them and let you know if there are any updates here.

It would also be interesting to see how many other QuickFile users also use Tide.

1 Like

I do!

And I have implemented my own import at the moment but would prefer if it was integrated directly!

I use Tide as well. It’s great for small businesses. I’d love to see direct integration
Regards paul

I use Tide too! The csv works but integration would be great.

@Martyn @Paul_Barton @cedev @pickthalld

Just a quick update to let you know we’ve just launched a new Tide.co feed. You can find more details at the following link:

As always, any feedback welcome :slight_smile:

Amazing!! That’s amazing.

1 Like

That is somewhat incorrect. Tide is NOT A BANK. They are a private company with no banking licence, and consequently any funds deposited in Tide do not have statutory protection.

Instead, they promise that the amount equal to their total deposits has been deposited by them in some sort of secure account elsewhere.

Also, they do not offer accounts to charities, other than if the charity is also registered as a business with the Companies House. See their website for details.

That said, I have had a positive experience with them and still use Tide as the main banking provider for my small business.

1 Like