Time recording for members of staff

Is there a facility within quick file for members of staff to record time sheets on a daily basis. This would be made up of some clients work and also general admin? Thanks

Unfortunately not. The closest thing QuickFile has at the moment is a plan for time tracking for projects:

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/project-management-time-tracking/1123?u=parker1090

I think for something like this, you probably need to find a HR system rather than an accountancy system?

Ok, is this something QF might add on in the near future? Our business is currently looking into time recording/time sheets for staff. We would much prefer to run everything on one system rather than have a separate system for time recording. Please could you provide me with more information on the time tracking function. Thanks

I don’t actually work for QF, so maybe @Glenn could give you a run down on what’s planned. However, I think to find one system to do it all would be a bit tricky.

Personally, I think staff time sheets would be more of a HR thing than accounting

I’m afraid this is not something that we are likely to look at in the mid to near future. I think this falls more within the domain of payroll/HR.

Have you had a look at The Payroll Site? We have an active integration with this service, we would also consider further integrations with other HR applications should there be a consensus on one that would meet the requirements of most users.

1 Like