Transferring Square receipts to current account

I have square transactions & charges showing in my square holding account but it’s not doing the transfers to my current account like my stripe one does. Have I got it set up wrong or do I have to enter the daily transfers manually?

Hi Ensign,
Have you got the auto feed activated for both accounts (square and current)?
Also have you tagged the sales transaction in your square account to sales invoices and the fees to purchase invoices? The difference between your sale and the square fee is the amount square transfers to your bank account. When it arrives in your current bank account (without a auto bank feed you do this entry manually or by uploading a bank statement) tag it as a transfer between accounts and select square.
Maybe this helps too

1 Like

I have both bank feeds set up but square doesn’t show the transfer to the current account. Not done the tagging yet. Stripe does the transfer without the need to tag.
Any suggestions?

Best Regards

When the money arrives in your current bank account and it is shown in your current bank account in quickfile, click the tag button and choose transfer between accounts and click square. On the same popup window click auto-tag rules. This will create the entry in your square account (and with the auto tag activated it will create an entry in your square account each time the money, send from square, arrives in your current bank account.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you for your help

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.