Two quickfile accounts, one dormant

New company started in Jan 17, new quickfile account opened. The old company has ceased trading and no transactions now take place on the old quickfile account. However, I would like to still have access to old clients and invoices, but I have a subscription renewal notice that says I am a poweruser. Can I downgrade this account as it is purely used for reference?

Hi @Stephen_Coulthard

Providing the account has less than 1,000 ledger entries created within the last 12 months, then you’re not required to renew the subscription (it’s optional for accounts in the XS, S and M bandings).

You may find this guide useful to check the size of your account:

I hope that helps!

That’s great, so I guess the email asking for renewal of the subscription was just a generic one for everyone after 12 months. I just didn’t want the account to be locked or deleted.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

1 Like

That’s correct. As small accounts can have it optionally for the additional features, we send the reminder to everyone. Only accounts in the L or XL bandings are required to have one (that’s 1,000+ ledger entries in the last 12 months).

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.