Update address on recurring invoices

Hi. I’ve seen this question asked a couple of times but can’t seem to find an answer.

We’ve changed our business address but all historic recurring invoices still have the old address on. I can see how to edit the client’s address on the recurring template but not my own. Is there a way to do this without having to re-create the template? (I have lots of them).

You don’t have to recreate them but you will have to go in and resave them. It is a pain though as I’ve had to do the same a few times when updating terms/banking details etc. There should be an option for changes to be applied to recurring templates or some sort of batch update method.

Thanks, I can see it does update my address when I re-save. Thanks for your help. Agree there needs to be an option to bulk update templates though.

1 Like

Hi @datapartners,

Please feel free to start a #feature request for this, I don’t believe there is one already.

1 Like

Thanks. Will do. :slight_smile:

I’ve mentioned this a couple of times in the past Recurring Purchases - Confusing Edit Procedure but I can’t see any with feature request tags so might as well just update this one.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.