User Access

I wonder if it’s possible to add 2 people to my quickfile team, but I don’t want them to have full access to all of the financial info. I only want them to be able to see the Price List (sales inventory), Estimates & Client Records. I don’t want them to be able to see our purchase costs (purchase inventory) or any of the financial information; invoices, monies owed or due etc etc.

I have dabbled with the settings, but it appears that to view estimates, you have to show all of the financials also… however, there must be a way to do this … can you help?

Thank you

Hi @nicola

There is a way that you can limit what your team members are able to view. This guide should help you get on the right path with it: Configuring privileges for your team

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your response.
but I’m trying to give people access to the estimates – but not sales/ invoices. Whom we invoice etc I want to keep private, but following up on estimates I want to give access – is this possible?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.