im thinking of using quickfile for both my LTD company, and my rental buisness.
I currently have a LTD company which is a building and maintenance company.
I also rent out houses to private tenants which are all owned jointly by me and my wife.
I have a few questions regarding quickfile.
- Could i operate both from one quickfile account?
- Would i need to have two seperate quickfile logins and therefore keep both businesses seperate?
- I have somebody who inputs my day to day purchase receitps for me. If they put a purchaes receipt for some materials into my ltd company accounts, but at a later date i realise they are meant to be for my rental accounts can this easily be moved from one to the other, or would i have to actually manually delete it from one and manually input it into the other?
- Can i easily import a list of transactions etc from an excell spreadsheet?
- Do you users think it would actually be quicker and easier to use quickfile rather than just inputting a list of transactions etc into an excell spreadsheet and giving it to my accountant?
- i have just setup a gocardless account to collect rent payments from tenants which i assume might make things a bit easier with quickfile?