Where are the invoices for payments made to Quickfile?

Hi

Where are the invoices for payments made to Quickfile ie I’ve subscribed/paid for the Quickfile power user option?

Thanks!

Paul

Hi Paul

Take a look at this post:
http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/power-user-subscription-vat-invoice/5927/2?u=qfsupport

Hope that helps!

awesome thanks Glen.

I’m glad you started to charge, quickfile rocks!

2 Likes

No problem! Thank you for the feedback too!

Although, I’m not @Glenn :wink:

I’ve tried to follow these instructions and looked in account settings, but the image below isn’t displaying and I can’t find it. Can you repost please, Which option are we looking for?

If you go into Account Settings you will see the following option: [image] In here you will have a record of any payments made to QuickFile, with a link to the VAT receipt.

Hi @Sara

Take a look at the post above. If you click on the title of the post it should expand to reveal any images

Or click the downward arrow at the right of the quote to expand the post and show the image.

1 Like

I’ve looked at this post and was able to locate a document called VAT Invoice. There is just one problem.

Under Customer Name, rather than listing the business name that the QF account belongs to, there is my name, which is on the card I’ve made the payment with. But the payment is not in my name but in the name of my LTD company.

How can I have the company name listed on the invoice?

Hi @marekkowalczyk

I’ll send you a private message to see if we can sort this for you. Please look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.