Where can I find a quickfile accountant?

I want someone to help me get all my expenses into quickfile and show me how to add my USD paypal transactions and explain the process with screensharing training

Thank you,
Paul

Paypal integration is simple, Its under Account Settings > Manage Payment options> enter paypal credential and follow onscreen instructions.

Other data can be imported to QF using CSV format e.g debtors listing, suppliers, expenses, sales etc Which sort of format do you have existing listings?

Hi @Paul_Cheetham

If you are looking for an accountant or bookkeeper who is familiar with QuickFile, you can contact them from within your account.

When you’ve logged into your account, there’s a link in the top right hand corner:

Although we do have accountants on the forums (as you can already see!) :slight_smile:

Yeah the issue for me is that the transactions are USD from my understanding quickfile doesn’t show the exchange rate of the transactions or calculate it into GBP

QF does account for exchange rate and any gain or loss would accumulate in 7906 Exchange Rate Variance

@Paul_Cheetham - we have a guide on using multi-currency for invoicing, here.

The guide does look at it from a sales invoice perspective, but the concept remains the same for purchase invoices too. Please let us know if you need any help with this.