Year end issues - Nominal activity report needed and trial balance prob

Hello, my accountant has asked for a nominal activity report, could someone please help me out with where to find it?

He is also questioning, on the trial balance, the debtor figure does not match the figure given on the historical invoices for the same date, I have no idea why?

Many thanks

Laura

Best is hive them access to your account, they can dig into nominal activities and debtors balance difference would be due to prepayments etc , if you look at historic report it should show at top right

Thanks, I have given him access but he would rather I find the answers and come back to him…

Hi @Laura1

You can export your complete nominal activity by following one of my previous posts, which can be found here.

As @FaradayKeynes mentions, it’s likely that there are prepayments on one or more client accounts which would be affecting your figures. If you view the historical report and export the data, there is a breakdown of the figures which should hopefully explain it.

Of course, if you need further help, please don’t hesitate to ask - it’s why we’re here :slight_smile:

Thankyou. Will the backup just be everything up until today’s date?

Yes the backup will include everything up until the point it’s run.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.