1120F IRS US tax Report

Hi all,

I would like to ask for a help with 1120F form and filling with IRS, as have letter after EIN registration to fill it later, date of notice 3 April 2019.

I have UK registered company that got full payment, no taxed under US law for meetings arrangement service in UK, invoice date 25 March 2019. I was paid after EIN registration with IRS, as US customer asked for EIN number, not to deduct amount of US tax.

My company accounting year starts 1 November 2018 ends 31 October 2019, should I put these values start page 1, For calendar year 2018, or tax year beginning, 2018, and ending 20…?

In page 1. Computation of tax due Overpayment, should I put zeros rows 1-9?

As I don’t have US office, neither US employee, as had one US customer for service in UK, Should I fill page 3 SECTION I—Income From U.S. Sources Not Effectively Connected With the Conduct of a Trade or Business in the United State, row 10b Gross amount: 3000USD, 10c Rate of tax (%): zero,10d Amount of tax liability: zero, 10e Amount of U.S. income tax paid or withheld at the source: zero, 12Total. Enter here and include on line 5i, page 1:zero?

Do I have to fill Schedule L Balance Sheets per Books, page 7, or I can attach annual accounts filled in the Companies house until 31.10.18? D I put my accounting period 1.11.17-31.10.18 or which?

Do I have to fill in Schedule L c,d for year until 31.10.17?

Do I have to fill anything else in 1120F?

Is there cost free option to submit free online or if not, what would be the cheapest online?

Is date submitted to post in UK, valid as a date of submission with IRS?

Many thanks for reading and for your help in advance,

Dan

Hi @dan.l,

I would recommend that you get in touch with an accountant about your queries. Once they have told you what you need to report then we will be more than happy to help with how to do this in QuickFile.

I need accountant or feedback from same issue with IRS knowledge.

There are some accountants available through QuickFile but you would need to get in touch with one here: accountants.quickfile.co.uk