12 month P&L report

I’m trying to print/create a P&L for the year but with the twelve months showing (& full year totals). I can only find a way of showing the full year totals (without the monthly breakdowns).

Hi @MickJ

We do offer a segmented profit and loss report which comes as part of the Power User Subscription. There’s no print option on this, but you can export the data to a CSV file and open it with software such as Excel to print if needed.

I hope this helps!

Hi. How do we know if we are under the Power User Subscription?

Hi @MickJ

It would be the same subscription you would pay to use QuickFile, either optionally or if your account is graded as L or XL.

You can check your subscriptions by going to Help >> Additional Services

Thanks Matthew. I’ve found the report under ‘All Settings’. It’s showing from Aug to Jul. Is it possible to change that to Jan to Dec or Apr to Mar?

Hi Matthew. I’m getting pressure from my directors over this. Can you confirm if its possible to ‘set’ or '‘select’ which 12 months show on the [Segmented Profit And Loss] report?

I had a quick poke into the HTML when I saw this post (I don’t work for QuickFile, I’m just a keen user whose day job revolves around web development and problem solving…). It looks like there’s currently no UI to allow it but the back end Ajax call that the page uses to fetch the data should support what you want as the parameter it takes is an end date rather than just a year offset, so it shouldn’t be too hard for them to add.

1 Like

Hi Matthew, Any news on this?

Hi @MickJ

We haven’t got any plans to change this at present. However, if you’d like to start a #feature request thread for this, we’ll keep you updated on any changes.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.