2013 - 2014 Year End Not showing

I am trying to complete my year end accounts ending at the end of Oct 2014, however the drop down check-list only allows me to complete up to 2012 - 2013. How do I get 2013 - 2014 on the drop down list?

As we’re currently in October you would need to wait until 1st of November before the 2013/2014 period will become visible.

Hi Glen

My year end is at the end of October, how do I change settings so that I can complete my year end reports for 2013 - 2014 by the end of this month?

Which year-end reports are you looking at? With most you should find a custom date range in addition to the period drop down menus.

Hi Glen,

I am trying to complete a year end check-list, the drop down list provides each year from 2009 - 2013, however there is nothing for 2013 - 2014.

We can manually add the dates for you, however as the period you’re filing for hasn’t yet ended it will lock your accounts up until the end of October, you won’t be able to enter any transactions for that period…are you not expecting any further activity on your accounts for this month?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.