2FA Phone Loss process

Hi,

https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/2-factor-authentication/8892

When reading the above linked article at the bottom it says:

"

What happens if I lose my phone?

If you lose your phone and you are the administrator of the account then you must [contact us][4]. We will go through some security questions and temporarily disable the 2-factor authentication, giving you enough time to access your account and reset.

If you are a team member but not the account administrator then you can contact the administrator so a new invitation can be issued

"

The link to ‘Contact Us’ is broken/not there. Where and who should we contact in this event?

many thanks,
Mike

edit: in addition, please can you let me know where I can find the ‘secret questions’ as I don’t remember setting any and also how long does it take from contact to me being able to access the account again in this situation?

Hi @StLTD

You can send a private message to @QFSupport - I have also noted the lack of a link in the article and we will get that updated

1 Like

thank you, im not sure if you saw my edit at the bottom with additional questions before you got to answer?

many thanks,
Mike

Hi @StLTD

I missed those - sorry!

Where do you see the mention of ‘secret questions’?

If this in regards to getting locked out of your account then one of the support team will take a look at your account and ask you a few questions that you should be able to easily answer if the account is yours just so that we can verify that you are who you say you are before we help you change any settings/reset the password for you etc

1 Like

thank you. sorry i misquoted. its security questions. Thanks for your speedy responses and have a great day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.