A/R, A/P, GL Reports equivalent?

I’ve moved from QuickBooks and can’t see if there’s a way to produce similar reports to QB’s Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger?

Thanks

Hello @Craigton

I am not familiar with QuickBooks

In QuickFile your general ledger can be found in Reports Chart of Accounts

is Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable what is outstanding?, have you got a screenshot?

Hi Steve,

Thanks for this.

A/P is a statement of monies (due at year end) to be paid out and A/R of monies due to the business.

My QB was defined as operating on an accrual basis and the GL report shows a chronologcal list of Current Account transactions, Petty Cash, A/R, Sales Receipts, A/P, VAT transactions.

I had checked out the export feature in Chart of Accounts and it obviously comes close in that it shows a full chronological list of transactions as well as a summary per nominal code.

I was probably asking too much for QF to replicate a report from another system :slight_smile:

Hello @Craigton

A/P is a statement of monies (due at year end) to be paid out and A/R of monies due to the business.

If it helps you can find our what was outstanding at year end by running the Reports > All Reports >
Debtor / Creditor Report

You can select between Accounts Relievable and Accounts Payable and enter the the date you wish to see the report as of.

My QB was defined as operating on an accrual basis and the GL report shows a chronological list of Current Account transactions, Petty Cash, A/R, Sales Receipts, A/P, VAT transactions.

There is a cash based profit and loss report

A profit and loss (P&L) report is usually calculated from all your receivable and payable invoices regardless of whether the invoices have been paid or not.

A cash based P&L report however is calculated from your incoming invoice payments and outgoing purchase payments and then stratified by nominal code, depending on how those invoices were categorised. The report will look much the same as a standard P&L, but the underlying calculations may be different.

Note: * The cash based P&L is available for sole traders and non-incorporated partnership accounts that have a power user subscription or are lined to an Affinity account.

https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/generate-a-cash-based-profit-and-loss-report/41745

Thanks for this - most helpful

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.