Account access

Hi, Yesterday I added my accountant as a Team player and entered his email address which seemed to be accepted indicating he has no other clients yet with a Quick File account - and he told me he doesn’t have Affinity. The box for auto sending him an email was checked so as far as I can see, all should be in order. However, it’s been 24 hrs now and he still hasn’t received a log-in email. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice gratefully received.

Hi @RPHandy

Everything sounds correct to me, so they certainly should have received this by now. It may be the case that the receiving email server rejected the email for some reason. Let me send you a private message to get a few details, and we’ll look into this for you.

Please look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.

We have had a couple of QF generated emails go AWOL (or so the customers claimed) despite sending via SMTP.recently. I think that one or two email providers may have introduced new spam filters.

As an aside I have an invoice from each regular invoice run cc to my own email to verify that any issues are at the customer’s end.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.