Account Clear

Hello, I set up QuickFile a few weeks ago, I recently paid the £54 to have the power user subscription, however I have just done an account clear/reset and after the reset is back to to basic Xs account, surly I don’t have to pay again to have the power user subscription, can someone advice me please

Regards

Gary

Hi @rawandmoreshack

The requirements for the subscription are based on the account size at the time, which is determined by the number of nominal ledger entries created (not taking place) in the last 12 month period.

The subscription also comes with added features including webhooks, multiple trading styles, and more.

Hello,

Sorry, I don’t understand, I understand that it’s based on the amount of entries etc but do I still have the power user subscription that I have paid for that allows me the additional features

Regards

Gary

Apologies for the confusion. The subscription will remain active. You can view all subscriptions on your account by going to Help >> Addition Services

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.