Account Link not showing

Hi just received reminder email today for bank consent but already expired.

I am with Yorkshire Bank but no longer on the list as merged with Virgin Money a long while ago. So I setup successfully with consent through the Virgin link.
However back in Quickfile with status OK I am unable to link to the existing bank accounts in QF as non showing
What do I need to do to carry on with the existing QF bank account as I believe nothing has changed with account numbers and sort codes?

Hi
Is the feed for Yorkshire still on your account?
If so, you can have only one feed per bank. Yorkshire should become visible on the drop down menu again when you delete the current Yorkshire feed. After that you should be able to setup a new feed

Hope this helps

Hi
I revoked the Yorkshire feed but made no difference. Do I need to revoke Virgin and setup again as a refresh?

Revoked and setup again…back in QF No qualifying GBP accounts found.
What do I need to do to choose the Yorkshire Bank account that has been setup for over 2 years? Virgin took this over 6-months ago. All bank sort codes and numbers are they same as it is a merged account

Hi @PJ1

When you view your bank account within QuickFile, do you see the Virgin or Yorkshire Bank logo in the top left?

The bank there needs to match the one being connected, so if it’s still Yorkshire Bank, it’ll need to be updated. Just go to Options >> Settings and change the bank name.

Once that’s done, you can link the bank feed, also from the Options menu.

Thanks Matthew…as always perfect !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.