Activate CSS and HTML Customisations

Hi,

How do I activate a CSS and HTML customisation? I’m trying to active the Email Wrapper HTML, yet it has no Green button shown to activate it after I save my changes. but the message says the following:

" Your file has been saved!
Click here to see live preview.
This customisation is currently INACTIVE. When you’re ready, click the green button below to activate it.

Many Thanks

Hi @PWRCR

You should find the green button on the right hand side.

This post may help: CSS Customisation - #2 by rhc

Hi,

Thanks for your message, the Green button on the both the Email wrapper HTML and Login page CSS are both missing, but show on the other customisations.

How do I get these Green buttons to appear so I can Activate them?

Many Thanks

Hi Mathew,

There is no Green button showing on the right hand side for either ‘Login page CSS’ or ‘Email Wrapper HTML’ when I save my CSS/HTML changes.

It keeps telling me these customisations are both INACTIVE

Hi Mathew,

Thanks again for your message yesterday. I did forward a support request by email to you yesterday.

Did you manage to find a solution for us, as the Green button on the both the Email wrapper HTML and Login page CSS are definately both missing after you press Save, but it does show on a couple of the other CSS/HTML customisations?

How do I get these Green buttons to appear as they should, so I can Activate them?

Many Thanks

Have you tried a different web browser?

Hi,

Yes I have tried different browsers, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera and Mozilla Firefox.

Alas, none of these browsers work to show the Green ACTIVATE button.

It’s as though the CSS customisation feature doesn’t exist, even though the customised code is recorded. I just can’t activate it on the CSS/HTML customisations.

Many Thanks

Hi @PWRCR,

We have looked into this and it does appear to be affecting a couple of accounts not just yours so we have raised this with the dev team to take a look into. We will keep you updated on this thread

1 Like

Hi @PWRCR,

This issue should now have been fixed. Please could you let us know if you are still having problems?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.