Add a second email to a contact

Is it possible to add a second email address to a single contact rather than creating two contacts of the same name within a client account.

And if not, is it possible for this feature to be implemented as some of our clients have multiple email addresses.

Hello @FortysCapital

This is not possible at present, you would have to add a second contact to the client.

The email address is used as a unique identifier for the client logins.

I sometimes have this with clients who have multiple email addresses. They use things like office, info and their name as part of the email. But I just add them as separate contacts on the same client. Even have situations where I have more than one client with the same email. Is there anything that catches you out Fortyscapital? Maybe we (as in other users) can help?

I see, is there a way to have a secondary email on one contact, not for the use of client login, but merely for record keeping purposes? That is all it would be required for as an alternative as we use our client accounts to store client information and usually send emails manually.

you are not the only person that just wants to record e-mail addresses not used for client login but they are not interested in adding it for some reason, Personally I don’t need any of my clients to login and i don’t want hundreds of ways to login to data in my accounts, with all the data breaches that are about at the moment I don’t want multiple entry points in to my data. I just want to record their e-mail address with the customers other contact info.