Add project tags to documents

Hi,

When using the “Projects - Tag report Details” is there anyway to view tagged documents stored using the document manager directly from this page.

There is a show tagged items button, it would be useful within the drop down options if you could select “other documents” in addition to purchase invoices and sales invoices.

I could just be missing something simple.

thanks.

Hi @KBBProjects

There isn’t currently a way to tag documents to a project, only estimates, invoices, purchase invoices and purchase orders.

I’ve changed the title of your post slightly and moved it to our feature request category. We can certainly see how feasible this would be if there’s enough interest from the community.

Hi, Thanks for the response.
I am currently using the Receipt Hub - Document Manager to store the documents in specific folders with the same heading I am using for each project, this is working great but with the change to the screen as mentioned it would make quickfile into a fairly decent CRM.

thanks again,

Steve

We’re keen to avoid becoming a CRM as QuickFile is an accounting platform.

However, we’ll keep this thread open for this feature request (as we do with the vast majority of requests), and we can take a look if there is enough interest and support from the community.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.