Advanced sales search not finding anything!

I am trying to work out how many payments I took whilst working at a particular place. Here’s what I’m doing:
Sales
Show all sales
Advanced search
Item name (putting in exactly how its worded in my sales inventory)
Date range 01/01/2019 - 31/12/2019
Submit search
Then I get “Nothing Found”
Does anyone know as to why it then doesn’t bring up a list of payments made? or is it me…

Thank you in advance for any help given.

Kind regards,
Drew

Hi @Drew2

Can I just check what page you’re trying to do the search on please? Is it on the invoice page, or the payments page?

Hi Mathew, the invoice page

Hi Mathew, Have you managed to find an answer to my query yet please?

Hi @Drew2

Please accept my apologies - I’m just clarifying something with our development team, and will return to you as soon as possible.

OK thank you. I’m needing the figures ASAP as I’m trying to sell part of my business. (no Pressure :grin:)

Hi Mathew, Ive noticed if i put the item name in without a date range it works but brings up all the invoices from 2016 to 2020. I just need all the 2019 invoices. If I put a date range in it then says nothing found. So it seems to be the date range thats the problem.

Sorry Mathew, so if I leave the dates out it only brings the dates up for 2016…

Thanks for letting me know. I will relay that back to our development team.

Hi @Drew2

Apologies for the wait here, but we have released an update which should address this.

Would you mind checking and letting me know if this is working better for you now?

Works perfectly. Thank you Mathew :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.