Advanced Search - Advanced search not carried over between pages

I want to export detailed sales, purchases, bank accounts, etc for the year to send to my accountant for them to produce my end of year accounts.
I used the advanced search with a date range to get all the relevant transactions displayed, however selecting all and exporting doesn’t seem to work if there are more than 1 page of results - if I check the select all checkbox (next to to the column headings) it doesn’t select any items and the export says “You haven’t selected anything?” - is this a bug? I’m using the Chrome browser on a Mac if that makes a difference.
I would expect that “select all” to select all items on all pages and allow me to export all items on all pages in a single export.

Stephen

Do they need the full details of every individual transaction? My accountant is fine with just the P&L, balance sheet, trial balance report and an asset register, and I give them access to QuickFile so they can look at individual records directly if they have a specific query.

Hi @ssummer

If you do need to export multiple transactions, I would suggest either looking at the account backup, or taking a look at a nominal code export. However, as @ian_roberts, normally the reports are usually all that would be required. Or if needed, connect to your accountant’s Affinity account, or create an account for them.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.