Affinity account - Profiles disappeared after top up

Hi … I don’t appear to have received a notification that my affinity account needed a top up and only discovered this by logging into a linked account which is now showing standard template and adverts. Should I have received an email reminder that the account was running low on credit?

I have topped up the affinity account (£15) but the profiles are not showing - will they reappear later?

Also, I am a little confused about the Power User subscription - is this included with Affinity accounts? …or is it a separate subscription that the individual accounts linked to my Affinity account need to subscribe to?

For ease of reference my affinity account should show the master account 001 + our new branch002:
carpetcare.quickfile.co.uk
carpetcare002.quickfile.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @mickrich

I’ll take a look at these accounts for you and get them reconnected.

I just wanted to clarify the subscription query though. The Power User Subscription is separate from Affinity, but accounts connected to Affinity don’t require it like the standalone accounts.

It does provide you with the additional features such as webhooks, multi-trading styles etc., but it is optional for as long as the account is connected to Affinity.

The following post may help: Power User Subscription vs Affinity

Edit
I’ve re-attached those profiles for you.

Thank you Mathew for your quick response - most excellent! :slightly_smiling_face: Is there any option that I can request to receive an automated email reminder to keep the Affinity account topped up please? …

Hi @mickrich

No problem :slight_smile:

We usually send a reminder out the first time it happens, but I’ll certainly pass your feedback on regarding the notification.

An option would be to set up a direct debit which means it’s kept up to date. We just collect the balance on a monthly basis.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.