Affinity Invoice

You took payment on 6th October yet we are still waiting for you to raise the vat invoice.
Could you please do so asap so that we can reconcile our accounts and submit our vat return.
Thanks

Any payments on Affinity should include a direct link to the VAT receipt in the billing section.

EDIT:

I see the link is missing on your last payment. Looking into this.

EDIT 2:

Please check now, I apologise it seems GoCardless had a few issues last month updating our systems to acknowledge the receipt. The link should now be there in the billing section.

Hi

I have yet to see a link to the VAT invoice for my direct debit payment on the 4th January - please advise?

Many thanks

Al

Hi @albyryan

On your affinity dashboard, is anything showing under the billing section?

[Edit]
Bear with me - I can see there’s no link there for this. I’ll raise this with a colleague

[Edit 2]
@albyryan - just checked this with a colleague. The payment hasn’t yet completed but is scheduled to today. If you check back in a while this should then display an invoice link for you. If for some reason it doesn’t, please let me know.

I hope that helps

[Edit 3]
@albyryan - I can confirm the payment has completed and the invoice should now be visible in your account.

Quick update here…

We’re changing the way VAT invoices appear on Affinity. In future the VAT invoice will be accessible as soon as the payment request is made. So you won’t need to wait for the DD to clear before getting a copy of the invoice.

Ah brilliant, yes its there thank you!

Hi Chaps,

I have just credited my Affinity account and cannot see a receipt/invoice anywhere within the Billing section. Please can you take a look when you get a sec, it is not urgent.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Nick, I can see the link in your Affinity billing section here:

You can access this page when you’re logged into Affinity.

And as if by magic - another line appeared! :slight_smile:

Patience Grasshopper… :japan:

Thanks Glenn

1 Like