Affinity Questions

Hi Alan,
I’m from G SystemsCo Ltd, we want to join the affinity program, After joining will you be able to provide us your contact telephone numbers.
2.once joined we want to bring our existing (quick file .co.uk) URL account into the affinity program (main administrative user name:geerthi85@gmail.com).
3. instead of quick file name showing when an email is sent (estimate,
invoice) to our customers, we want to white label the email as
account@gsystems.co. I think this can be done,
4. can we hide this URL gsystems.quickfile.co.uk when we open the
customers URL is it possible to give another name?
5.we need to add all our current customers to affinity program also to add new customers at the same time. Can be this done.
.6.Instead of using the gsystems.quickfile.co.uk domain ,can we use our own
domain. or can we mask that,
Please advice us how to use affinity programme , and pls do reply to our questions.

Mallika
G Systems.Co

I think there may be some confusion here. As far as i’m aware Alan doesn’t work for Quickfile.

The support team do use the community but i think its mainly office hours.

Theres a article on affinity which may answer some of your questions though QuickFile Affinity overview

Thank u for ur reply.
Pls reply whether this can be done which I have given in point form.
I’m from G SystemsCo Ltd, we want to join the affinity program, After joining will you be able to provide us your contact telephone numbers.

2.once joined we want to bring our existing (quick file .co.uk) URL account into the affinity program (main administrative user name:geerthi85@gmail.com).

1. instead of quick file name showing when an email is sent (estimate, invoice) to our customers, we want to white label the email as account@gsystems.co. I think that can be done.

2. can we hide this URL gsystems.quickfile.co.uk when we open the customers URL and give another name?.

5.we need to add all our current customers to affinity program also to add new customers at the same time. Can be this done.

.6.Instead of using the gsystems.quickfile.co.uk domain ,can we use our domain. or can we mask that.
If this 6 points can be done in affinity.

Mallika
G Systems

No telephone support.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No

4. Yes

5. No.

6. Read the knowledge base as already advised.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.