HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Age Related Allowance

You are entitled to receive a higher personal allowance if you are 65 years of age or over. The additional amount is dependent on your taxable income and increases once again over the age of 75.

Gov.uk article on Age Related Tax Allowances