Allow clients to view file attachments

Hi,

Would it possible to create a permission to allow Clients to view file attachments?

Thanks

Antony

Hi @Antony_Nicholas

If a file is attached to an invoice or estimate, this is already possible.

The user will see a list of files when they login to view them, and we can include a list of attachments in an email too.

Is this the sort of thing you mean, or are you referring to another part of the system?

No, I mean the “Client File Attachments”.
Under the “Client File Tab”. I don’t think those files can be viewed by the Client. I have a feeling it wasn’t designed for the Client to view those files.

Also I think it would be quite handy if when a client is logged in they can have another Tab that lists all of their files instead of having to click on the specific invoice.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion and clarification. We’ll leave this thread open for others to add their vote for this feature.

Yes please. Would be good to have a file section for the clients to view general terms and conditions that they had maybe signed, so that they apply to all invoices, rather than specific invoices. A tab next to Estimates on the clients Account control panel would be good. Thank you :slight_smile: