"apply from credit" missing

Hi,

I have a stack of prepayments in a client account; a mixture of credit notes and actual cash/bank payments. Yet for some reason none of a stack of new invoices, under Log Payment, allows me to “apply from credit”.

:frowning:

Is the credit balance in the same currency as the invoices?

First lets just clarify that you haven’t got the terminology crossed, we are talking about clients who you sell things to. Are they just clients or do you buy from them as well?

I can’t replicate the problem, is there a prepayment balance showing in the client control panel?

Hi.

Yes, it’s the same currency (multi-currency is disabled).

Yes, the prepayment balance shows in the client screen, and we don’t buy from them. The prepayment balance also shows on the client’s login with the Impersonate option.

Hi @RBM2,

Is the pre-payment definitely not already tagged? If you’d like us to take a look at the account, please could you send @QFSupport a private message with your QuickFile account number, the account with the prepayment and the invoice you are trying to tag to the payments?

Thanks,

I tried, it says “Sorry, you cannot send a personal message to that user.” :frowning:

Hello @RBM2

Let me send you a message. You should see a green notification in the top right shortly.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.