Are all Virgin Money account types supported for Bank Feeds?

Hi,
I was just looking at Virgin Money’s business savings accounts. Service Temporarily Unavailable | Virgin Money UK. It looks to me like they now have at least two different systems - The “Business Access Savings Account”, which is the one I was interested in says it is a “Standalone Online Account”, and the “Business Cash Management Account” seems to be integrated with their business current accounts. So, my question is, are they all supported in the bank feeds, and more specifically, is the “Business Access Savings Account” supported?
Thanks,
Richard

Hi @Grinden

Please see this for the list of accounts which are supported by open banking: Open Banking

Hi @QFBeth ,
Yep, I’ve checked that, and I can see that Savings Accounts are ticked, but my experience with Virgin Money in the past is that they have a mess of different systems and separate login methods for different account types, and I just wondered if you could tell me if a particular account was supported.
Thanks,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.