Attach invoice as pdf

Apologies if this has been answered before, but I couldn’t find it.

Is there any way to change the default for all clients to “allow pdf attachments” please? I have been unable to find anything in the settings, and really am not inclined to import nearly 200 clients and then have to manually edit each one to change this setting!

Ditto with “default term” - is there any way I can change the global setting of this for all clients please?

Again apologies if this has been answered previously. Many thanks.

Hi, please have look on the links below it might answer your question about your PDF invoice.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Yes, I know how to tag individual clients to receive by PDF, and I appreciate that there are reasons that this isn’t enabled by default.

However surely there must be a quick way to tag all MY clients, and change the default payment days for all MY clients, without having to go into every single one of the 200 clients I have imported and change them all individually? The import was seamless and took seconds; subsequently changing this one setting for them all would take hours!

Many thanks

Do you mean payment terms? Then have a look here

1 Like

Ah, that’s great! Many thanks for sorting that one for me.

1 Like

Do you have a power user subscription? If so you can do this with the Global Scripts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.