Occasionally you may find clients asking if you can send a PDF copy of the invoice rather than sending a link. There are many good reasons why we haven’t designed QuickFile to work in this way, if you’re interested then you can view them all here . That said, we understand how difficult it can be to get paid on time, without forcing your clients to do something they aren’t familiar with. That’s why we allow PDF attachments to be sent for specific clients. This feature must be switched on per client, you can do so by following the simple steps below.
1. Locate the client details for which you want to switch on this feature.
2. Click the button to modify your client’s details.
3. Within the client settings area you will see an option to allow PDF attachments. Check the box here and save.
4. When you send an invoice to this client you should now see an option to attach the PDF copy of the invoice.
5. Your client will now receive the PDF version of the invoice.