Attaching a pre-paid invoice

Part of my freelance work comes from an agency. I get paid at the beginning of each month for the work I completed the previous month. They send me the invoice on the last day of the month, which they pay to me automatically within a week. With this set-up, I’m not sure that I need to create a new invoice on QuickFile. Is there a way I can attach the invoice the agency has created on my behalf, so that the money shows in the ‘banking’ section of my dashboard?

Hi,
You create an invoice in quickfile and attach the original invoice via upload of a screenshot or scan. You can also upload the original invoice first and create the invoice from the upload screen (that’s it how I do it most of the time). If you don’t use the auto bank feed you can also log the payment to your bank account from that screen. If you use the bank feed option then don’t tag it from the invoice. Wait until the entry turns up in you bank account screen and tag it from there.

I have added the invoices to my receipts hub, but I can’t see where I can create an invoice from the upload screen here…have I done the wrong thing? :confused:

Hi,
There should be a Tag button (red) on the right hand-side, next to the uploaded file.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.