Automatic bank feeds not working

I’ve had a feed in from three NatWest accounts automatically updating QuickFile for years, generally it has worked fine.

A few days ago, it stopped updating. Running a manual update downloaded a dozen or more transactions from the most active account. Again this morning I have had to run a manual update to get the transactions to download.

Any idea what has gone wrong?

Hello @Geoff.Campbell

I would recommend removed the feed completely and setting it up again.

This tends to resolve 99% of issues as a new authorisation is given of the feed.

OK, I’ve done that. We’ll see if it fixes it.

Same here with HSBC. Have reconnected but nothing comes through. Will try delete and renew

Do you have to revoke the feed to remove it??

Hello @InfoBest

Yes that’s correct

I have the same issue

I have revoked and this did not work. Seems like a bigger issue?

Hello @InfoBest

I have re run your feed for you and some transactions have imported.

I have asked the development team to re run all the feeds from last night.

May I ask will that also work for NatWest Accounts

Hello @Wear4Work

There are 2 potential issues, either

Authentication issue

• Resolved by Revoking and re setting up the feed (a refresh would not resolve this)

Feed had not run

• You can manually refresh by viewing the bank > Options > Refresh bank feed > Enter a date to refresh from > Refresh

• Give it an hour or so as we are currently re running all the feeds for all the banks

Same problem here with NatWest. I can run a manual update and that works fine - does that indicate that it won’t be an authentication error? It has been happening for a few days and was still the same this morning.

I’m having the same issue with a Barclays feed - works fine if I do the “refresh bank feed” option so I don’t think it can be an authentication issue, but the feed isn’t updating automatically each day like it normally would.

Hi @Keith_Porter @mattmulti

There was an issue with some feeds not running overnight. Our team are already on the case and these are being re-run. It may take a little while, but you should see any missing transactions appear shortly.

If you encounter any other issues, or still have missing transactions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team with some account details (like your QuickFile account number and the bank you’re experiencing issues with), and we’ll take a look for you.

I’m having the same problem, several payments in and out from 2 HSBC accounts on the 6.6.23 have not fed through. I have tried removing the feed and setting it back up but it hasn’t worked.

Hello @JessicaFerguson

Please refer to the reply to the private message I sent you

It’s still not working, Matthew. I had to do a manual refresh again this morning.

Revolut for Business not refreshing for me today. I have Revoked and Refreshed, but latest transaction for this month not showing for GBP. I can’t tell with other currencies because there are no recent transaction to update.

Yes still not working. The manual refresh does not work either

My Revolut now updated…