Bank feed - no option showing for natwest savings account

I’ve subscribed for the free trial for the bank feeds and have been able to add our main Natwest current account which is great.
BUT I can’t add our Natwest Savings account - is this not ever possible? Or is it because the free trial only allows one bank feed? From what I can tell Natwest Savings accounts are on the list of bank feeds that can be integrated, but the option doesn’t show up when I try to do so.

Hello @weavers

The link below shows all the supported banks and account types, NatWest savings is listed.

When you add more than account from one bank you need to authorise all the accounts together.

You will need to disconnect and revoke access to your current account and set up the NatWest feed again authorising all the accounts together.

https://www.quickfile.co.uk/openbanking/providers

Thank you for this Steve :slight_smile:
I’ll give it a go…
Oddly though, the Natwest savings account didn’t show up as an option when I first linked the main current account… which is why i tried to add it seperately afterwards

Hi Steve,
I’ve tried disconnecting / revoking access and going through set up again… but it still only shows my current account, and doesn’t list my savings account … do you know if there is a glitch with Natwest savings accounts not being able to add?
I’d love to find a way round it as I use the savings account a lot to manage tax & deposits etc

Hi,
I know it is not the answer you are looking for but I would like share my experience which are maybe helpful.
I used to have a feed for my saving account which I use for Tax, deposits, and so on. In my case most of the entries in that saving account came from my current account or merchant account (both have feeds as well). When it came to tagging the transactions in my current account and merchant account it creates duplicates in the saving account. I always had to delete the duplicates which was a bit time consuming. After a while I deleted the feed for the saving account and everything is going well without deleting duplicates

Hope this helps

Hello @weavers

All I can suggest is to call NatWest to check why it’s now showing on their end as once you log in you are on their site and we cant see what’s going on.

thank you for this… it does make sense, and might be what i need to do anyway :wink:

thank you QFSteve, will have a go, although imagine calling natwest is a deadend lol.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.