Bank feed not showing 15pound subscription

Why is my bank feed subscription of 15 pounds not showing in my Bank on quickfile even after I have refreshed the bank feed. This has created a 15 pound unreconciled balance between my bank statement and the Bank account in Quickfile

Hello. What bank are you with? When did you make the purchase? I’ve seen other posts about transactions being cleared by the bank so it could just be a case of it still pending.

Hi James,

I am with Monzo, the balance in my statement is 133 and the balance in quickfile is 151. this subscription was done yesterday and the payment I made today reflected immediately. So I am wondering why the 18 pounds is not reflecting.

Regards

Regards

Hello @distinctimaging2

We only import transactions the bank deems fully completed/booked, this is usually done overnight and imported the next day but not always (we have no control over the banks classification of the transaction).

Once it is deemed completed/booked it will be imported on the next run.

If the subscription was paid by card and the “payment I made today” was a bank transfer then that’s to be expected - card payments take several days to settle whereas transfers are immediate.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.