Bank feed renewal Natwest not working

Morning Beth, its seems the linking part if this problem has been resolved, nice and quick hey, and I have now been able to link bankfeed to our bank account HOWEVER, any ideas on how to get the last 2 months statements to show up…(I know I should probably not have left it this long but switched off from work all together until now!). Jo

you can only refresh back 14 days with the bank feed, so for the last 2 months you will need to download a statement and upload. If you need help with this then please don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Thanks Beth, i will give down/uploading statements and get back to you if I can not do it. How do I refresh back for the 14 days?

Hi @Joblc,

If you click the button to refresh your bank feed, if its possible then you’ll be given an option to select a date from when you’d like the feed to refresh

Thanks, yes this has worked. Please can you let the powers that be know that it would be good if it went back more than 14 days. Now i know this is the case i wont let time go by again though. :slight_smile:

Hi @Joblc,

This is a limit set by the banks and not us i’m afraid so there isn’t anything we can do

Fair enough.
thanks for all your help. Take care.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.