Bank feed renewal Natwest not working

Hi, trying to get bankfeed to go again, I realise it expires after 90 days etc. Its for Nat west.
I pressed - open bank feeds, followed by - renew.
the message displayed is - The authorisation was cancelled you you or connecting party.
How do i get things going again please?

Hi @Joblc,

Have you tried revoking and re-adding?

Hi Beth, I will give this a go, thanks and let you know if this works. Just tried it, selcted a bank, then it directed me to Natwest and the three options in digital banking were
online banking
bankline or clearspendā€¦
Which one of these is it do you know?

HI @Joblc,

I would have thought Online Banking? but it may depend on the type of account you have? Sorry, not come across these options before

Its a pain. I have tried all 3 options and just get the belowā€¦

Hi, I am also receiving the same problem. Renewing did not work so I Revoked, now I am unable to connect and receive the same message as you stated above. (I use Bankline).

I have spoken to Bankline who have confirmed everything is configured correctly on their end and said it must be an issue with Quickfile.

Oh dearā€¦ I hope Beth can look in to this further and see if thereā€™s a solutionā€¦

Hi Both,

We have also replicated this error and the dev team are currently looking into it now.

Will keep you posted :slight_smile:

I havent had any bankfeed since July and am sitting down to do a big reconcilliation session ready for the VAT return, so my hands are tied until this gets sortedā€¦ :slight_smile:

If you can download your statements into csv format then you can upload them. Unfortunately iā€™m unable to give a timeframe on when the issue might be fixed

Hello
My open banking feed expired and I am unable to reconnect. Could someone let me know what am I doing wrong, please?
This is the message that I get.
Thank you! Alicia

Hi @Alicia,

Please could you confirm which bank you are trying to connect?

Hi Beth. It is with Nat West.
I have read a suggestion on ā€œhave you tried revoking and re-addingā€ which I did but it has not worked.
Cheers, Alicia

There is a known issue

It is also on the status page:

Hi @Alicia,

We are aware of an issue with Natwest at the moment and are working to resolve it. I am unable to give a timeframe on this Iā€™m afraid but we will keep the status page updated: https://status.quickfile.co.uk/

thanks Beth. So there is an issue, at least I know there is nothing I am doing wrong or can do to sort. Hmmmmm. Best wishes, Jo

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: First Direct & Tide feeds not working

Hi @Joblc, @Alicia and @StephenMallam,

The issue with Natwest should now be resolved. Please could you let us know if you are still having probelms?

Many Thanks,

Hi Beth, Iā€™ve lost access to select the Bankline option. Now when I click on ā€˜Connect a bankā€™ and select ā€˜Natwestā€™, it takes me straight to the online banking login. I dont use this, I use Bankline because I have multi-currency accounts with Natwest.

Hi @StephenMallam,

Apologies about this, unfortunately we have only been able to do a surface fix. Until Natwest fix the underlying issue with the authorisation server then we can only process consents via the online banking route.

We are in contact with Natwest and hopefully there will be a fix soon. There seem to be a lot of changes with Open Banking at the moment and some of them have a few teething problems.