Bank Link stopped working - how can I pick up outstanding transfers?

My direct bank feed has stopped working on one of my accounts. How do I restart it to get the o/s transfers?

Hi @GaryWilliams

If this is a Yodlee link, you can go to More Options >> Refresh Bank Feed.

If it’s the older Barclays feed (no longer available for new accounts), then it may be because of an error. If you go to the feed settings, you can view the error log there.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if we can help further.

Hi,

Please can you give me the complete menu path. I can’t find “More Options >> Refresh Bank Feed”.

Sure.

Banking >> All bank accounts >> Click “View” for the account in question >> Select “More Options” >> Refresh Bank Feed

Refresh Bank Feed is not there, only activate bank feed. My last bank feed occured on 16 Jan. What would have cancelled it?

Just to confirm, is this definitely a Yodlee link? What bank is it for?

Yes. I haven’t manually uploaded bank transactions for ages. It is a Lloyds account.

There is currently an issue with some Lloyds accounts, but I just want to check one thing from your previous post. I’ll send you a private message to discuss this further. Please look for the green notification in the top right hand corner.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.