Another vote for bank tagging to work for foreign currency invoices. I appreciate that QF can’t find the invoice as the amount won’t necessarily match, but would it be possible for the manual option “tag multiple invoices” to show o/s invoices when the customer is selected? This could then take the user to the “log payment” screen to be completed as usual. It would just save a lot of time and multiple clicks.
Currently, when a payment has been received and uploaded to the bank account, I have to do this after amending the invoice to show the correct exchange rate:
- Copy the payment description from the bank feed.
- Go back to the invoice and click “log payment” - complete this
- Go back to the bank statement, paste the description on the entry created from the “log payment”.
- Delete the untagged entry from the bank feed.
- Each time I do another upload of the bank entries, I have to delete the entry again as QF does not recognise that it is a duplicate.