Bank tagging to new invoice alternate currency

It would be good if you can select which currency to create an invoice in and the amount in the alternate currency that is being settled. I find myself starting to tag only having to cancel out of it go back to the client manually to create an alternate currency invoice and then going back to tag it - a lot of wasted effort.

Whenever an invoice is paid by way of another currency there is always quite a lot of reconciliation to ensure that the bank account balances.

QF uses XE as the method to calculate such transactions but for my Euros transactions such calculations are not useful and require “overwriting” to amend the auto exchange rate produced from XE.

Sean McInnes my preference is for you to make an amendment to your feature request!

Feature Request: Account Settings / Multi-Currency Settings

The addition of the ability to amend the “Exchange Rate Source” to monies held on account (as reported on the Balance Sheet) would assist in processing foreign currency transactions to become more easier to process and even the option of “bank tagging” could become a possibility.