Bank transaction - missing transaction

Hi,

On Quickfile in the bank I have one payment from a client but in my online banking there are two transactions on the same day with the same amount paid by the client. Why on Quickfile it is showing up only one transaction?

Thank you,

Hello @Mihaela_Carp1

How do you add your transactions? Are they from a file import, or are they from a bank feed?

Transactions that are created at different times (e.g. not from the same feed or file import) are checked for duplicates. Generally we check for matching date, description and amount. If there’s a match then it’s flagged as a duplicate.

If it’s a Yodlee feed, then this can be found by going to More Options >> Bank Feed Details >> Raw Yodlee Data. But these feeds can also be updated to use a different duplicate policy:

If it’s not a Yodlee feed, then please let me know and I’ll try to assist you further.

Hi,

I did check the transaction on Raw Yodlee Data and I only have details from 05/06/2018 , the transaction which can not be seen on bank it is from 01/05/18, I don’t remember if on the 1st of May the transaction were imported or not,thank you.

Do you have 2 transactions on your online banking account, for that day with the same value and description?

Do you have 2 transactions on your online banking account, for that day with the same value and description? Yes

If the date was closer to today we could certainly investigate this.

What I suspect, is the one transaction appeared later in the day or at least after the transactions were read. When this happened, it would then be picked up as a duplicate and not imported. But without checking the exact data that would have come in on that day, it’s not possible to say for certain.

If it happens again, please do let us know and we’ll take a look for you.

What would you advise me to do in this case as certainly in my online banking there are two transactions and on quickfile it is only one showing up,thank you

You can add it manually on this occasion, using the “Input Transaction” button at the top of the bank statement page.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.