Bank transactions not showing

Ive linked my starling account properly but no transactions Ive made are showing in quickfile

Hi @Heather1,

When did you link the account? the transactions that aren’t showing, what sort of transactions are these?

i linked it yesterday. I made one purchase online and today it wasnt showing. I thought it was almost instant. So i uploaded a csv statement and it worked that way. I just want to keep every single transaction i make in the bank, just purchases for now, showing on my quickfile account too, so the balance in my quickfile business account is the same as my actual starling account. Its a new airbnb and Im setting up. Thanks!

Also, have I done this right>
I put in £2k of my own cash as an initial investment to fund some start-up furniture etc. Have I put it in the right account…Proprieters Drawing Account? I also put in a Directors Start Up Loan, but Im thinking this is wrong?

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 2.29.05 pm|502x526

Hi @Heather1,

It may be that the transaction hadn’t fully cleared which is why it wasn’t pulled through automatically

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.