Barclaycard Commercial - Transactions Missing

Hi Support,

I noticed that our BarclayCard account wasn’t balancing and so went through the transactions and manually reconciled. I’ve still not got to the bottom of it but it appears a number of transactions haven’t been populated via the Open Banking feed, despite it being enabled.

These transactions are dated 28/04/21 and 29/04/21. Please could you have a look at this? I’ve tried manually refreshing the feed to pull everything in but it only lets me go back 21 days.

Many thanks,

Oliver

Edit: In addition, there’s one that should have been imported on or around the 11th Nov last year but that isn’t showing either.

1 Like

Hi @Oliver_Nash

Unfortunately, we’re not able to go back that far with the feed to see the data that’s presented to us by Barclaycard.

Is there anything in particular about these transactions that stand out? For example, are they non-GBP transactions?

Hi @QFMathew,

No, nothing at all. That’s partly why they’ve been missed for so long as they were just generic transactions with nothing particularly special about them.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.