Barclays bank feed help needed please

Hi

I have set up my accounts and added my details so that each account says bank feed settings in green next to it.I still cannot seem to link my bank statements to it. I have done everything I should do (I believe)

Please help

Vicky

If you have just set up your feed it will not instantly pull in any data. If you have no errors then I believe that means the settings are correct. It may take a short while (the guide mentions about 30 minutes) for it to do the check.

The feed will then run overnight and pull in the previous days transactions, but it will not run at the weekend so you may have to wait until it is run on Tuesday morning to see any transactions come in. If there is no data to export then nothing will appear in your account and the feed will not pull in historic data.

It’s all in here, along with a couple of troubleshooting steps.

http://community.quickfile.co.uk/t/barclays-bank-feed/8842

1 Like

Hi Vicky

As @Lurch mentions, it doesn’t pull historical data, but you can import this using a CSV file if you have one, or you can manually input them.

Lurch is also correct in saying that it won’t run at the weekends, but you may have to wait until Wednesday morning as tomorrow (Monday) is also a bank holiday. Of course, if you don’t see anything coming in by then and it should be, then please let us know and we’ll try and help further.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.