Barclays feed chrome

hi, i’ve just switched bank from natwest to barlcays and don’t seem to be able to download statement but after setting up account details, key, etc the import bar is not longer showing up.

i’ve tried with all other bank accounts and it popup normally, it’s just barclays which does not seem to work. no other plugin installed on chrome.

Any help? thank you.

hi again, i managed to set it up on another machine and the bar is now showing. the only thing… what am i supposed to enter in the memorable world? thank you.

Hi @satello

It could be a number of reasons, but a common one is another plug in interfering, however I notice you mention you don’t have any other plugins, which does seem a little odd!

Before you load the Barclays page, if you press F12, this will bring up an error console. If there are any errors with it loading, they should be shown here. If you can share these with us, we can hopefully point you in the right direction.

You need to set this up with Barclays. We have a guide on how to do this here.

Hope that helps!

Apoligies, I have now managed to import the feed, wasn’t clear I had to enter pinentry codes manually. Still don’t understand why it only works on another machine but that’s my problem.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.